Christian Fringe groups...

FAQs. Ask a question here (Public Access Forum)

Christian Fringe groups...

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:38 pm

Shalom John... I'm honestly looking at differences between some various "fringe" groups. I don't think any one group possesses the truth 100%. It may be out there? I honestly think the longer man has his hands on something it's probably messed up. Have a good day.

Re: Christian Fringe groups...

Postby admin » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Guest wrote:Shalom John... I'm honestly looking at differences between some various "fringe" groups. I don't think any one group possesses the truth 100%. It may be out there? I honestly think the longer man has his hands on something it's probably messed up. Have a good day.

Shalom... I am not sure if you are asking me a question or just making a comment? Ideally, my own approach to "fringe" groups - Christian, Jewish, or otherwise - is to work on my own heart attitude first... Often the truth is found in our heart's response to people's pride. It's tricky, though. If you take the stance that no one has the truth, soon enough you'll think you're the only one who does.... That's the old "Socratic Paradox." Pray and ask God for wisdom; live one day at a time in relationship with God, and he will direct your paths.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Ask a Question...