Passover and circumcision

FAQs. Ask a question here (Public Access Forum)

Passover and circumcision

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:41 am

I was reading today's Torah reading in Exodus and want so much to be celebrating the Holidays of
the Bible but at the same time do not want to be disrespectful to the G_d. As I had told you in a prior email I have 6 kids and five of them are uncircumcised boys. Should we be partaking in the Passover celebration? Thank you, for your time.

Re: Passover and circumcision

Postby admin » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:43 am

Guest wrote:I was reading today's Torah reading in Exodus and want so much to be celebrating the Holidays of the Bible but at the same time do not want to be disrespectful to the G_d. As I had told you in a prior email I have 6 kids and five of them are uncircumcised boys. Should we be partaking in the Passover celebration? Thank you, for your time.

If your sons are trusting in Yeshua as their Messiah and Savior, they are not only welcome to partake of the festival, but they are commanded to do so by HaShem Himself! True circumcision is inward. Abraham first believed and was justified before he was circumcised. Circumcision is called "brit millah" (בְּרִית מִילָה), which literally means "covenant of the word." If your sons are believers in the redemption of the Lamb of God - Yeshua - then they are already circumcised by the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit).

I hope that helps. Shalom
admin
Site Admin

Return to Ask a Question...