angry messianics

FAQs. Ask a question here (Public Access Forum)

angry messianics

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:05 am

I have been reading through your website on several occasions. I have noticed something, you really seem to love the Christians as much as the Jewish people. I have been wanting to learn the Hebraic history and traditions. But it seems like some of the messianic believers are all about calling Christianity satanism, talking about pagan this and that, how evil Christmas, valentines and Easter is. Is this what is normal within the messianic following? I would like to learn and possibly go to a fellowship that teaches what you teach. What would you suggest?

Re: angry messianics

Postby admin » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:13 am

Guest wrote:I have been reading through your website on several occasions. I have noticed something, you really seem to love the Christians as much as the Jewish people. I have been wanting to learn the Hebraic history and traditions. But it seems like some of the messianic believers are all about calling Christianity satanism, talking about pagan this and that, how evil Christmas, valentines and Easter is. Is this what is normal within the messianic following? I would like to learn and possibly go to a fellowship that teaches what you teach. What would you suggest?

Shalom,

Yeshua taught us to love others.... and therefore we ought to be charitable even toward those with whom we disagree. Some in the Messianic movement are moved by a prideful approach that disregards the Church and denounces its evils. I believe that is contrary to the Spirit of Truth and often does more harm than good. A true tzaddik is always humble and is willing to admit that there is much he doesn't know or comprehend.

As for fellowships that more or less line up with the teaching on Hebrew4Christians, I am unaware of any, though there are still some churches that teach that ethnic Israel has a special place in God's plan for human history, and that followers of Yeshua partake in the covenantal blessings originally given to Israel. When considering a prospective church, ask the pastor if he presently believes Yeshua is sitting on the throne of David. His answer will help you discern whether he believes the church "replaces" Israel or whether the church shares in Israel's destiny.... Shalom.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Ask a Question...